Monday, November 17, 2008

Where Have I Been ???

Hello,
It has been forever since I last posted. I would be suprised if anyone is still bothering to check this site out. A lot has happened in the past 8 or so weeks. First and foremost, a topic which has consumed my every thought in that time............

I'M PREGNANT AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!! Yeah! Baby is due June 24th. This date is quite interesting, my birthday is June 22nd and Natalie's dance recital is June 20th. I am just hoping that I don't miss her recital but I'm sure everything will work out okay!
Needless to say, we are overjoyed at our oportunity to bring another baby into our family! Thank God for blessing us. Thanks to all of our friends and family for praying for us. Please continue, we want nothing more than a healthy happy baby!



2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Congratulations again! I'm so happy for you guys... XOXO

Sara said...

Cute photo Jenny!