Monday, November 17, 2008

Halloween... better late than never

I know, I know it seems like Halloween was forever ago but I have been really bad about posting. I can't omit this event from my blog, so here it goes.



Natalie decided that she wanted to be Little Mermaid for Halloween about a month before the big day and cleverly tricked, eh hem, I mean asked her Mimi nicely to buy her the outfit for her. Thank you Pam :) We had two Halloween parties to attend prior to the big day. To each of these she was Little mermaid and wore her costume. I even spray painted her hair red! She looked cute but can I tell you that I am ready for her to want to dress up as something other than a princess? Disney has a strangle hold on my child, or so I thought.....



Natalie decided about 4 hours before trick-or-treat time that she would like to be a cheerleader Halloween night. What's that? You want to change your costume last minute. Normally a mom would freak out and run around trying to get things together or just flat out say "no, sorry it's too late, we already have your costume". But we did actually have a cheerleader costume she wore 2 years ago. How it still fit I have no idea but it did. I even had a big red bow and a pom-pom! I did have to run to Wal-mart last minute to buy white tennis shoes. What cheerleader is complete with out white tennis shoes? And here you go ... two Halloween costumes. Both as cute as can be.



1 comment:

Shaunna said...

SO cute!!! I love this girl :)