Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A couple of funny things Natalie has said lately.....

Natalie has become quite entertaining lately. Here are a few things that struck me as hilarious.

* Sunday Kenny took Natalie to the park in his truck. She was sitting in the back whispering something, the conversation went like this.
Natalie: "Psss Psss Psss"
Kenny: "What Natalie, speak up honey I can't hear you"
Natalie "Psss Psss Psss"
Kenny: "Natalie what is it? I can't hear you"
At this point Kenny pulls the car over hearing the urgency in her voice
Kenny: "Okay, tell me again, what are you saying"
Natalie still whispering: "Daddy, there's a bee on the window! Roll the window down, get it out"
Window rolls down, bee escapes.
Kenny: "Why were you whispering? "
Natalie: "I didn't want to talk louder and bother the bee, it might have stung me."

* Last night Kenny commented on how Natalie needed her toenails trimmed.
Me: "Hold on, I'll go get the trimmers"
Kenny joking: "Nah, I'll just chew them off"
Natalie: "No Daddy, don't chew them off I need my toes"
Kenny : "You don't need your toes, what are you using them for?"
Natalie: " I am, I use them for wiggling!"

I may think these are so funny because she is my daughter, regardless I thought I'd share.

1 comment:

Shaunna said...

I am so glad you are blogging about these things. As funny and cute as they are, you think you'll always remember them. I have so many forgotten cute things the girls said :( Way to go for documenting!